Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Blue Pencil & A Cheetah...

This title is kinda cute, huh?

Sounds like the start of a joke...

In the middle of a train station I walk up on a cheetah holding a blue pencil...

Okay, maybe not?  I tried.

I still think the title is cute.

Anyway... today's ensemble...


I really am quite happy with how this outfit turned out.

Classic.

Simple but with just a little flair.

Start with my beautiful blue pencil skirt in a finished denim from Ann Taylor LOFT... where else?

Ann Taylor & J. Crew simply make the most gorgeous pencil skirts... hands down.


Add in a little "pop" of color but in a very feminine material.



And... then finish the look off with a fabulous pair of high heels...


This just occurred to me... how many times have I worn a pair of high heels in the past two weeks?

I know that I wore these babies once for sure.

Hee Hee

Okay, I admit it... I am bordering on obsessed with wearing high heels now.

Hee Hee

It's funny because for so many years I wore only "sensible" heels and couldn't understand why a woman would want to "torture" herself.  Boy was I wrong!

I assume that my fellow Society Of High Heel Lovers approve of my recent obsession?

Hee Hee

Oh... almost forgot... I have a date tonight!

How do I look?

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!

-- THE LEATHER SKIRT --

11 comments:

  1. so nice combo!

    http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit! It has given me inspiration for one with items I have similar to these in my own closet! Great shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic and sophisticated! Love the leopard pumps, they are perfect final touch!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute... the cheetah colour is awesome
    regards
    busana muslim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come back! Where did you go? Love your style:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy Women Leather Skirt and all other women item with a great discount from LeatherfashionOnline. We are big seller of Women Leather Skirt and will give you best quality leather item.
    Women Leather Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buy Women Leather Skirt and all other women item with a great discount from www.crabrocks.com. We are big seller of Women Leather Skirt and will give you best quality leather item.
    Women Leather Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the sharing an awesome blog that will really helpful in the getting knowledge on the leather Leggings .i like your Women leather Leggings. Much more Lettest Women leather Leggings click on there
    Women leather Leggings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete