Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Think It Is The Early Sunset...

I honestly do not know what it is but it seems like the days are flying by even faster than normal of late.

Does anyone else feel like that?

Needless to say, I am exhausted.  Tonight's post will be brief.

I think it is the change from Daylight Savings Time?  I seem to recall from school that it was Benjamin Franklin that first proposed the concept of Daylight Savings Time?  Whoever is responsible... I do not like the idea very much.

If you ask me, Arizona has it figured out.  they do not change their time.  

I do not care if we are "Springing Forward" or "Falling Back"... I am always discombobulated for weeks after the change is made.  My system is just to easily confused.

Anyway... Houndstooth... I just felt like Houndstooth today.

My beloved houndstooth skirt from Harold's.  A simple white oxford and these fabulous new high heels from Kohl's.  

Simple... I like simple.  Simple is not so bad.

Black & white ensembles are easy for sure.  Nonetheless, they are always one of my favorites.  I like wearing black and white together.  

I always like seeing different B&W ensembles on other blogs.  

My closet is filled with black and white pieces.  




You could say I am a bit obsessed.




Sooo... what do you think?

Before I go... I just have to recommend beautiful Amy from Leopard & Lillies to you.  She looks far cuter in her houndstooth than do I.  Drop in, take a look for yourself.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

-- The Leather Skirt -- 

16 comments:

  1. obsessed with houndstooth too! What a great classic print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit! I love the black and white pieces. The houndstooth skirt is fabulous.

    how to clip in hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love houndstooth! I bet you look amazing!! I'm with you on daylight savings, it completely messes me up.:(
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i hope we can follow each others blog :)) please let me know :))

    http://awallflowersjournal.blogspot.com/2012/11/look6-patriot-games.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love houndstooth! I bought a skirt with this print too!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with houndstooth too! Love your skirt from Harolds!!!
    Btw I am wearing a houndstooth dress and hope you'll love!!

    I am following you on GFC and hope you'll follow me back after visiting my blog!!

    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! lovely blog! would you like to follow eachother? xx
    http://pastel-pink-lace.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A classic look...I remember a picture of Lady Gaga recently where she was head to toe in Salvatore Ferragamo hounds-tooth...now that was a bit obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think that Lady gaga is more obsessed with anything than I am. Hee Hee

      Delete
  9. I bought them at Kohl's. Try www.kohls.com. Not sure if they will ship to you or not?

    ReplyDelete