Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy 2013...

I am still here... Promise!  All is well.

My blog is simply "last priority" at the moment.

I have not even been able to read any blogs in several days and that is the most disappointing.

No excuses... just facts.

New responsibilities at work.  Deadline looming on a project at work.  Long hours.

Headed east with Sis and her kids for Christmas with the family next week.  Should be fun.

Add these two things up and I am probably not back to regular blogging until 2013.

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-- The Leather Skirt --

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are okay!! Have a Merry Christmas!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just saw a bunch of comments you left on my blog a while ago and I had to come say thank you for your kindness! Absolutely made my day. xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Hope to see more of your posts soon this year!

    Brandy
    whattowearwithpandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get back soon because I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Hope your vacation was fun and good luck finishing all your projects and deadlines for work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete