Monday, October 31, 2011

Thank You & May I Say I Am Honored Beyond Words...

Ladies, I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY that you all take the time to read my thoughts.

When I decided to start this blog a few days ago I never really thought that anyone would take the time to read my ramblings, especially those concerning my wardrobe choice on any given day.  The "Are Those Real Leather?" post has been the most popular one yet.  I am amazed.

This blog is proving to be such fun! Maybe even more fun than I had envisioned.  The only problem... time, I never seem to have enough of it. I have so much to say and new ideas for posts almost hourly.

For example, I wore one of my leather skirts to work & then out to a Rangers "watch party" for the World Series late last week.  Some good stories to tell.  Also, I am trying to pick between a couple of things in that pescky Talbots catalog again and I sure would like your thoughts.  BTW... if you read this post, I decided to wait on the suede skirt and ordered the ruffles.  Looking forward to its arrival.  Maybe I can get back to those two posts soon but I really want to tell you about my weekend in the suburbs in the next post.  I guess I am getting my stories kinda backwards... oh well?

Until I can get the next post up, I hope that this heartfelt THANK YOU to all that stop by my little corner of the internet will do?  Again, I am HONORED that you have taken the time.  I hope that my future posts can remain interesting & entertaining enough that you will continue to pop in now and again.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

- The Leather Skirt -

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) Thank you so much for visiting me!!! :) Nice that you like my blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I'm crazy about your blog. I just stumbled on a link to it and I'm definitely a new follower. Love your posts and can't wait to see your new ones!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete