Friday, October 25, 2013

Hope This Snake Doesn't Bite...

Ann Taylor LOFT simply ROCKS!

I just placed the order a couple of days ago and here they are... already!

What do you think of my new babies?



ARE THEY NOT GORGEOUS????

They are still available online, if you are interested in a pair of your very own.

I am in awe of them... almost intimidated.

Hee Hee

I can't wait to get them on the street but at the same time I am in no hurry.

Weird emotion...

Anyone else ever get that way about a new pair of shoes?

Anyway...

Not only are these puppies gorgeous to look at, they are super cool to the touch.  They actually "feel" like snake skin.  Yes, I have actually held a snake before.

Funny story.. perhaps I will share sometime?

Just another of my growing collection of high heeled lovelies.

Thought I would share.

Now I have my eye on these...

Same high heel in navy blue or perhaps this one in metallic?

I guess that I would be wise to wear the python version a few times before committing to another pair, huh?

As unthinkably disappointing as it would be... what if these new babies are not comfortable at all?  

eeks...

The mere suggestion is untenable... they are too gorgeous not to be worn all day.

We'll see?

HOPE YOUR DAY WAS AS WONDERFUL AS MINE WAS?

-- The Leather Skirt --

2 comments:

  1. These shoes really are gorgeous! I am a huge fan of snakeskin print shoes, belts and handbags!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that pair is such beauty!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete