Monday, October 21, 2013

MONDAY: Houndstooth...

Houndstooth

Is there a better pattern?

If there is, I just cannot imagine it.


Mix in a great pair of high heels and a little red... impeccable.


Agreed?

These beauties came from Kohl's about a year ago.

They were an early acquisition as I seek to broaden my collection of high heel shoes in an effort to improve my standing within the Society Of High Heel Lovers


I know that this particular print is all over the place but you can look here if you are interested in what Kohl's has at the moment.  Unfortunately, no shoes.  Sorry.

So does the skirt match the pair of heels or the other way around?


I suspect I have to say the latter since this lovely skirt has been in my closet for far longer.  I picked it up at Harold's (collective swoon of disappointment) before they went out of business a few years ago.  I still miss Harold's

The red oxford provides a little punch of color and fits right in.


Pretty together... yea?


Whoops... let the time slip up on me this morning... better run!

Have A Great Monday!

-- The Leather Skirt --

No comments:

Post a Comment